stay all nite ~

Senin, 12 Desember 2011
Saturday has passed =)) what's so relieving??
It's because I have a really tight schedule there >.< I meant it. My brain I can say was being run more than 12 hours non-stop. I had remedial test, three remedial test to be precise^^ but that's not the issue, in between those tests there's some gatherings to do our reports and such that's why I call it non-stop
Starting at 7.30 a.m continuously till 3.00 p.m then got to attend ergonomics practicum, then two meetings which in the end I skipped them because I did another assignment :p
There's something funny tho, I was waiting for my sist to pick me up when I was all tired that it's so heavy to move. Well I have tried my best to save energy, walking gracefully, talking softly *not the usual me apparently* but in the end the burden inside my head was too complicated and consumed more energy than what I've planned :p. Back to the topic, then I was there, sitting on one of the chair in the 2nd floor of our campus' lobby when from the opposite direction my friend shout offering a free brownies. As what I've expected all my friends there *so many, since they stay over there doing ASSignments* raced to get pieces. On the other hand I could only gaze at the scene and threw a smile LOL~ *pathethic
my friend asked "you don't wanna take part?"
I replied innocently "It's not that I won't, but I don't have energy left" she burst into laughter -.-
I shift my eyes into my laptop when suddenly a piece of brownies shoved before my eyes "My friend, my senior at highschool, offer it simply "Here!" GAWD thank yoooooouuuu. was I looks so pathethic?? LOL~ in the end GOD loves me in every way :)

Then, it's Sunday. I've predicted that I'll caught cold or something. Thanks God it was only slight fever I can handle it perfectly. So many things happened and I involved in a recital twice ^^

Oh I haven't sleep at alllllll >.< just read YunJae fanfic that's AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!! I cried that I can't even breathe normally. I'm not a Korean fan after all, but this is A FANFIC. I'm quite objective related this thing. I can judge which one is worthy enough to read or just a crap *based on my taste*. I have so many to tell actually but then, ....

in the end ... I need to go. need to sleep even just an hour.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV