GEMASTIK 2011

Selasa, 06 Desember 2011
It's old story^^

Already last October when I with two friends of mine went to Surabaya to take a part in Business Game Competition c:

zannen ne we have to acknowledge ITB and ITS are much better than us >.<
anyway, we have trip to Madura and around Surabaya

And oh! it's not me if I didn't learn more about my opponent :p
Well, I can't use my eyes like used to be, but in the end I got those informations^^

There's something unnecessary here tho. We had to beg ITB's bus to get back to hotel >.< that's kinda embarrassing for us. Next year the competition would be hold there, we'll make sure not to lose yo =))

I should have explain everything in detail so that you all can absorb what I meant, but then I only blabber here. sorry for spamming. Overall, my eyes are still biased^^

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV