expo presentation

Rabu, 07 Desember 2011
We're just finished our presentation ... it was not bad but I can't say it was not good either >.<
This is our big project this semester. We have to make a bicycle design^^
We got some corrections regarding the the bending analysis.
Our design is bike to help carrying your pet, with two wheels, and also could be functioned as a normal bicycle. Well, I put aesthetic as first priority when designing, but then my lecturer criticized it. They are about:
  • The cost when I have to trade off between using three wheels or have to design higher quality of suspension there
  • Practical aspect? Is it true? We are being asked to reflect it more
  • Turn mechanism, it has to be easier than we have now


Well, we only have two weeks before we go to the exhibition >.<
REVISION!!! Try as PERFECT as possible =))

<-- my beloved Expo Co. team^^

the design?? WAIT FOR IT :)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV