little on portal combat

Jumat, 10 Februari 2012
Yosh yosh!!! Portal COMBAT has done :)
*well, actually I've done at the first day already :p*
All thanks to JTMI wifi connection and for Agung oppa who voluntarily offered a help ^^. I accomplished them by myself in the end.
So many probs occured here's some pics

What's with that statement
It appeared like this, then

This Portal Combat has been tradition apparently. I left home with empty stomach for I had been late. Took position in front of Administration office *I'm sure none took this place* then GO!!
It was like ages only to enter the site XDDD. One of admin staff even surprised that I didn't even move from that place since 7.30 till 11, when finally I couldn't help but go upstrairs since my laptop run out of battery.

There! MECC room! There were combatants Ardi, Agung, and Bagas :))

Well, I've done mine but helping Ryuunee and Icha. I couldn't take it anymore. STARVING!
Luckily, neechan chat me on fb offering lunch *saved

Portal Combat continued ...
At the north corner: Comb. Agung with messy hairstyle while watching Suck Seed.
In the middle: Combs. Ardi and Bagas made a big noise with PES
At the southern end: that's me. Half concious while watching Risou no Musuko eps.3. then came text from Mamet asking a help =.= *long day


=========================================================================================
Evening ...

Mama: Hayo! Adek seharian ga makan !!?
Me: Makan kooook, tuh sama mb nia
Mama: Sama mb nia? Tadi ketemu? Di kampus?
Me: *nods nods [ngeloyor pergi]
Mama: Mb nia cuma ta kasih 20 ribu tuh
Me: Aku yang bayaaaaaar, mama >.<

Wish me luck this semester onward! :)
.end

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV