utautau

Rabu, 06 Juni 2012
how to start it hisashiburi minna~
sepertinya banyaaaaak banget promised entry yang sampai saat ini belum, literally, tertulis. Yeap, walaupun faktanya draft bertebaran di mana-mana. Khusus untuk draft, itu biasanya fanfic! for God's sake, antara surprised, penasaran, ga percaya kalau pernah nulis itu semua draft, yang gada satu pun beranjak dari chapter 1 atau outline. ORZ. I do miss InooBu scene for real, and ... 22 June is only tomorrow with the upcoming exam. There's no difference with last year *failure.

Shift!

Au-papa seems so busy >.< dunno whether she would really gimme JUMP First ASIA Tour Clearfile (Inoo). #hoping. She's way too kind after all.

Also, talking bout JUMP ... it's JUMP WORLD!!
Short review ...
Only some songs attached in my mind
1. Boku wa vampire -- all I heard was papaya ... papaya ... papayaaa
2. Together forever -- LOVE IT. sejak awal, sangat awal. Demand Yabu's voice more.
3. Uta-utau *nantoka -- what's with this song -__- ga beda sama hancur hatiku-nya olga. Keito ngajak ribut.

GAWD 23.18!! deadline at 23.59
Jya!~

3 minutes late T___________T

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV