random of me~ just remember when I tutor them

Selasa, 31 Mei 2011
The awesome little boys

I see something in their eyes
I see unlimited strength
I see large happiness
I see sparkling spirit
I see . . .

Where I couldn't find those all
But by looking at those pair of eyes

The feeling of unexpressed relief
The color of the bright light
The flame of a burning heart

I feel ...
just by looking at those pair of eyes

awesome little boys
sent by God ...


inspired by two boys named Angga and Agung :)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV