recent ...

Senin, 25 April 2011
What's happening recenly
1. Didi come hooooooooommeeeee^^ yay!
2. Just realized being member of Padmanaba family is just GREAT, we're one. Last Saturday I was on a road (ride motorcycle) wearing Padmanaba's jacket and someone suddenly greet me with loud voice, great surprise how come a stranger call me that way. Then he said that he was also from Padz year 2004. How great! just a little thing but has a great meaning :)
3. There's one more fangirl at my dept!!! YAYYYYYYY Yamajima biased!! LOL kinda happy
4. I found my friend who like an angst movie!!! awwwwww happyhappyhappy. But what make me surprised here is, that friend I told is a boy! XDDD

well, just my randomness
jya~ minna

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV