Rants~ literally

Minggu, 17 Mei 2015
Alright, my mind goes berserk that I'm strolling on my draft folder. Read all of them and found this one. Another random rants tbh, well whatever *decided to post with a closing sentence.

Here, sitting on a chair in front of the house, my father. You know it's such a happiness to hear his smile. Just some weeks ago I couldn't even shifted my mind from him. I wanted to help, I wanted to do something, I didn't want to disappoint him. But the more I think, the more I miss the simplest detail. That's what make him disappointed. And I did.

That was when A came, I heard his smile, literally for the fist time in a while, as if he forgot the pain he had to endure. Envious. That's the feeling I held back then. I often thought that it would be different if I was born as a boy. We had quarrels, countless already. But I simply love him and helpless.

***
Never really care what people say. I can say that I'm letting people see me as a bad example and my sister as a good one. I don't care. What matter to me is that she knows me, much better. No need to care about someone else opinion. I don't have to act to prove them wrong/right. Yeah, she's the best.

***
Spoiled. I don't have particular passion to begin with. My mother must be having a reservoir of patience to face such daughter. Never know what to do (even to eat), skip classes, slack off, so on. What am I again? My mother ... she's everything I could ever ask for.

End.

***
.............
.............

***
Years passed, they come back to me. All of them. "Stupid girl, you never learn!!" They said.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV