Mourning period

Minggu, 17 Maret 2013
credit pic: jennifersquires

Februari 25, 2013

It's Monday. I need to see my thesis adviser at 07.00. I planned to finish responsibility report as well. Unfortunately I forgot the receipt. Normally I'll just skip it since go home is too much hassle for me (campus - home is quite far), but I went home in the end. This is the symptom but I didn't realize it until I got the accident later on. Yes, I got motorcycle accident on the way to campus.
I told my sister.

I thought I'd just give surprise to my dad once I got home that afternoon. Tell him that I broke my motorcycle, yet again. But the one who got surprised was me.

I planned to pick my sister at a bookstore that afternoon when a message popped up on my phone. From my mom. It said ...
Dik, bapak di igd
I read it again. igd? I search on my brain vocabulary and no other abbreviation related to my dad is similar to it. WHAT?? WHY?? I couldn't believe. My mom said he fell down. Fell but how?

He broke his left leg, on vital area, around hip joint.


March 4, 2013

It's Monday. A week right after my dad's accident. I finally got back to campus after a week stay at home. I couldn't leave my dad in such condition. I came home quite late when my sister opened the garage door for me with red eyes. She cried. My heartbeat started to race, I was afraid that something has happened to my dad. She asked me whether I read her message. She said ...
Grandpa passed away
Innalillahi wa innailaihi raji'un ...
What is this ...


March 15, 2013

I had big quarrel with my dad ...


March 17, 2013

03:47 am
My thesis!!! Three weeks already, but I haven't touched it at all.
I haven't construct lab work guide book as well.

Oh I'm done.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV