my lovely things have gone

Rabu, 26 Januari 2011
Now that I just moved here and I give a bad news, gomen >.<
but this is soooooooo hurting
I lost all files and folders at drive E of my netbook TAT
Yes, univ stuffs, Fangirl stuff (mostly) [albums, videos, PVs, concert and so on], dorama, movie, photos, etc
Oh GAWD! And the worst it also consist of my sister's and my dad's files *yabaaaaaaaaiiiii*

Before this, my friend borrow it to format her flashdisk, but still, I can't blame her either since I couldn't find the source of this problem.

I've tried to recover it using some recovery software, but somehow the files have already permanently deleted. *sobs*
Something like being formatted.
Oh, I do hope someone tell me that files which has been formatted could be recovered by certain procedure >.< *I wish*

Need to apologize to my sister and my dad, my bad
Maybe I've to be more more more cautious next time ...

Jya~

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

about me ..

Foto saya
Hi, I'm Ama Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog mainly contains my random talk since 2011 when I was still a full-time student :) Feel free to stroll around.

friends of mine

 

© 2010 pumpkin's journey, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV